Apply for Most Innovative Use of Technology
Judges are looking for an organisation that has used technology to move HR forward. It could be via the application of HR software and analytic systems, online recruitment or an e-learning programme. The highest marks will go to those who demonstrate an innovative approach, fully utilising technology to bring beneﬁt, and who provide evidence of the return on investment.
In your 5 A4 page submission, please provide the following:
- Outline the technology used and the objectives for adopting it
- Highlight the changes that were required within the business and how the innovative use of technology facilitated this
- Demonstrate how implementing new technology met strategic business objectives
- Provide evidence that the new technology was embraced by the workforce
- Provide evidence that the new technology has provided a return on investment