Apply for HR Rising Star of the Year
This award is open to HR professionals with less than ﬁve years' experience in the profession. The judges will look for evidence of outstanding achievement in handling ordinary as well as extraordinary HR issues, showing creativity, relevance to brief and results. They will also look for evidence of the nominee's ability and willingness to extend their range of HR skills.
The individual can be nominated by themselves or by a third party, but please ensure you have their permission to do so.
In your 5 A4 page submission, please provide the following:
- A summary that describes career to date, age and qualifications.
- Details of how they contributed to the success of the HR team's performance
- Demonstrate their achievements, what makes this individual stand out from colleagues (above and beyond the standard courses/qualifications expected at this stage of their career) and how have they added value to the business
- Highlight a recent project or initiative from the last 12 months and quantify its success/how it has helped to improve the business
- Include any other statements or facts that support the entry, including a supporting letter from the nominee’s head of department or supervisor.