Apply for Best Employer Branding Programme
This award recognises an outstanding Employer Branding Programme executed by a HR Team within an organisation which has contributed to improved operational and/or financial performance over the past 12 months.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria.
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of the organisation and team involved in the programme; such as the service provided, when it was established, number of employees and key skills within your team. Please also provide an indication of your turnover over the past three years, and how your staffing levels have evolved.
- Programme overview: Provide an overview of the key elements of the Employer Branding programme, outlining where the responsibility lies and how this programme was related to the overall business.
- Objectives: Outline the objectives and targets for the programme and how they were achieved.
- Challenges: Describe the challenges encountered in introducing and implementing the programme and how these were overcome.
- Impact: Demonstrate how the Employer Branding strategy impacted your organisation and other key HR programmes in the past 12 months.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry, including testimonials if possible.